Spain Sales & Customer Care
WeRoad is a fast-growing startup that is disrupting the travel industry in Italy...and now is doing the same in Spain!
WeRoad is a community of travellers, united by their love for travel, adventure, and discovering faraway lands and cultures. We bring together small groups of like-minded millennials and send them on life-changing experiences to 100+ destinations all over the globe.
Website WR ES: www.weroad.es
Website WR IT: www.weroad.it
Instagram WR ES: @weroad_es
Instagram WR IT: @we_road_official
Founded in 2017, we're a dynamic, ambitious team of nearly 70 people experiencing exponential growth in Italy and launching in Spain. We're on a mission is to design and deliver experiences worth living and sharing, rewriting the rules of the travel industry every step of the way.
To summarize our traction since we are in Spain, we have 100+ confirmed WeRoaders and 12+ destinations working.
If you’re hungry, ambitious, and looking for the adventure of a lifetime, apply by sending your CV and video!
About the role: Sales & Customer Care
WeRoad is first and foremost a community: a community of travelers that wants to be inspired, to engage, and to connect.
As Sales & Customer Care, you will be in direct contact with potential WeRoaders and will speak with them to give them the information they need, clear any doubts they might have, and convince them that taking a flight to Cuba is just as simple as taking a bus back home.
This is a critical position at WeRoad: you will be the medium we use to reach out to WeRoaders and will be the link between our product and our market!
We are looking for full stack ambitious young people! You will be employee number 4 in a very fast growing startup, so we need a very proactive and actional profile to face any potential extra challenges!
What you’ll do:
- Manage WeRoaders customer care from the moment they book a trip to their departure
- Assist the sales team in driving sales through various outreach channels (website, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp)
- Help guide our customers based on their needs and preferences
- Build long-term client relationships, re-engaging existing customers to maximize repeat selling
- Interact enthusiastically with our customers as the voice of the WeRoad brand
Follow our clients through the process of booking and having the time of their lives in our trips!
What you’ll bring to the table:
- You have previous experience (0-2 years) communicating directly with customers (depending on your seniority you will be starting with an internship or a full-time position)
- You have expert-level knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, and WhatsApp
- You are highly energetic and enthusiastic
- You love having a target to reach and are motivated to boost sales
- Your native language is Spanish and you have good English skills (knowledge of Italian is ideal but not necessary)
- Ideally, you have experience managing communities online
- You love to travel!
Ready to apply? Don't forget...
...to apply only if:
- You would be willing to travel frequently between Milan and your home country, especially during your first several months on the job
- You are ready to be the employee number 4 of WeRoad Spain, assuming the responsibility to make WeRoad Spain a reality and a great experience
- Patience is your second name and you believe in being your customer, customer in order to achieve objectives
...to send us a short video (Instagram story style) in addition to your CV in which you tell us:
- Who you are and three words you'd use to describe your life journey so far (in English)
- Why you want to bring WeRoad to your home country (in your native language)
- Why you believe you are a good fit for the role
See you on the #RoadtoInternational!