WeRoad is a fast-growing startup that is disrupting the travel industry in Italy...and now we are launching in Spain!
WeRoad is a community of travelers, united by their love for travel, adventure, and discovering faraway lands and cultures. We bring together small groups of like-minded millennials and send them on life-changing experiences to 70+ destinations all over the globe.
We launched just two years ago and are experiencing exponential growth in Italy: last year 2.000 people traveled the world with us and this year we'll reach 8.000 WeRoaders in Italy and launch WeRoad Spain!
If you’re hungry, ambitious, and looking for the adventure of a lifetime, apply by sending your CV and video!
About the role: Sales & Customer Care Specialist
WeRoad is first and foremost a community: a community of travelers that wants to be inspired, to engage, and to connect.
As Sales & Customer Care Specialist, you will be in direct contact with potential WeRoaders and will speak with them to give them the information they need, clear any doubts they might have, and convince them that taking a flight to Cuba is just as simple as taking a bus back home.
This is a critical position at WeRoad: you will be the medium we use to reach out to WeRoaders and will be the link between our product and our market!
What you’ll do:
- Drive sales through various outreach channels (website, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp)
- Help guide our customers based on their needs and preferences
- Build long-term client relationships, re-engaging existing customers to maximize repeat selling
- Interact enthusiastically with our customers as the voice of the WeRoad brand
What you’ll bring to the table:
- You have previous experience communicating directly with customers
- You have expert-level knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, and WhatsApp
- You are highly energetic and enthusiastic
- You love having a target to reach and are motivated to boost sales
- Your native language is Spanish and you have conversational English skills
- Ideally, you have experience managing communities online
- You love to travel!
Ready to apply? Don't forget...
...to apply only if:
- You would be willing to travel frequently between Milan and your home country, especially during your first several months on the job
...to send us a short video (Instagram story style) in addition to your CV in which you tell us:
- Who you are and three words you'd use to describe your life journey so far (in English)
- Why you want to bring WeRoad to your home country (in your native language)
See you on the #RoadtoInternational!