Our Digital Product team, self-branded the Monkeys (https://monkeys.weroad.it/), is growing!
Curious? Check out monkeys.weroad.it and scroll down to learn more about Digital Product (Design + Tech) at WeRoad!
In particular, we are looking for experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team and manage projects across our platform.
What you’ll do:
- Management and improvement of the WeRoad Cloud infrastructure ad server
- Implementation of the Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) pipelines
- Assuring the correct functioning of all the services, high availability and error recovery
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Deep understanding of DevOps, cloud design patterns
- Good experience with Docker and Docker Compose or Docker Swarm
- Ability to create and manage CI/CD pipelines (Gitlab CI/CD or TravisCI or CircleCI or Jenkins)
- Knowledge with Kubernetes, Prometheus, Graphana
- Knowledge of cloud services (Digital Ocean or Google Cloud Platform are preferred, others are welcome)
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Experience with tools like Git and Gitlab, and scripting language (i.e. bash, python)
- Experience in working with production support teams on application deployments and upgrade issues.
People Management expertise:
- Experience with Agile/Kanban/Scrum processes
- Ability to mentor and coach engineering workforce
Bonus points for having:
- Knowledge of ELK Stack
- Experience with RESTful API, micro-services
- Experience in Node.js development
Nice to have:
- Terraform, AWS Cloud Formation, Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure
Digital Product (Tech + Design) at WeRoad
At WeRoad Tech is not just “tech.” It’s a multidisciplinary team of Product Designers, Full Stack Designers, Engineers, and Developers that together designs, executes and optimizes the WeRoad digital experience.
There's no such thing as an "ordinary" day at WeRoad. We are constantly sharing and testing new things and work on a lot of different projects, each with their own complexities. We build our solutions in-house, which means we offer a complex architecture and a variety of different tasks to work on.
We are big fans of working together as a team to figure out who will work on what, which means you’ll have more control over how you work.
We work primarily on:
- The WeRoad Platform: We’re constantly evolving our core website (weroad.it), which has CMS, CRM, booking, reservation, payment, and billing functionalities.
- Our Coordinator Platform: Early in 2019 we launched a platform dedicated to our Coordinator community: coordinatori.weroad.it
- Our Tour Operator platform: We're working on a new platform designed for our Product Team which has allotment, contracting, and buying functionalities to enable interaction with worldwide suppliers
We have a lot of projects in pipeline, including:
- A mobile app for our Coordinators
- A mobile app for WeRoaders (our customers)
- A dating app
- Custom CRM
- A referral program platform
- Group matchmaking via machine learning
- Extensive A/B testing / real-time customization of our website
- Use of progressive web applications
In addition to sponsoring on-the-job training to make sure you have time to keep up with new trends and technologies, we offer a number of great benefits, including a great startup work environment, the flexibility to smart work, and a free WeRoad trip every year.
- Free WeRoad trip to the destination of your choice, every year
- Opportunities for professional development (conferences, courses, meetups)
- Smartworking policy
- Buoni pasto and free coffee and breakfast at the office
- Discounts and deals (ATM, Flixbus, Car2Go, CityScoot, etc.)
- Half day off on your birthday
- Amazing office in Milan with a kitchen, foozball table, and relax area
- Family benefits: bonuses for newlyweds and parents
- Regular (and fun!) team events