International HR Generalist (Not Italian Native)
INTERNATIONAL HR GENERALIST
WeRoad is a fast-growing startup that is disrupting the travel industry in Italy, Spain...and now UK!
ABOUT WEROAD: CONNECTING PEOPLE, CULTURES, AND STORIES
WeRoad is a community of travelers, united by their love for travel, adventure, and discovering faraway lands and cultures. We bring together small groups of like-minded millennials and send them on life-changing experiences to 100+ destinations all over the globe.
Website WR IT: www.weroad.it
Website WR ES: www.weroad.es
Website WR UK: www.weroad.co.uk
Global hub of our properties: www.weroad.io
Instagram WR IT: @weroad_it
Instagram WR ES: @weroad_es
Instagram WR UK: @weroad_en
Founded in 2017, we're a dynamic, ambitious team of nearly 70 people experiencing exponential growth in Italy and Spain, and launching in the UK. Our mission is to design and deliver experiences worth living and sharing, rewriting the rules of the travel industry every step of the way.
ABOUT THE ROLE: International Recruiter
Here at WeRoad our journey so far has been incredible: born as part of the OneDay Group, in just 4 years our team has grown to 60 employees and we are currently seeking a International HR Generalist to join and support our rapidly growing team in all our Countries.
In particular the HR Generalist will:
- Partner with business owners to define needs, ideal profiles, and job descriptions for all of our openings
- Define the recruiting strategy (job posting, proactive sourcing, referrals) and selection process for each of our openings
- Work with and guide business owners to successfully close each of our openings (from screening to feedback/offer) as efficiently and quickly as possible
- Take 100% ownership of the recruiting operations (posting jobs, scheduling interviews), platforms (we primarily use our Careers site, LinkedIn, and Stack Overflow), and tools (we use HireHive)
- Ensure a positive, branded, and "wow" experience for all WeRoad candidates
- Take care of our employer branding within the Recruiting activisi ( we hate leave candidates in limbo)
- Manage all the Admin Tasks in all the Countries
What we're looking for:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Internationl Recruiter/Admin in a fast paced, high growth company
- Experience recruiting international employees will be considered a huge plus
- Mother tongue in English (Italian and Spanish is a plus) and excellent written/spoken communication and people skills in both
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask, work to tight deadlines, and prioritize tasks with autonomy
- Flexibility and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
You will love working at WeRoad if:
- You are ambitious and want to build and be part of something huge
- You love travel and want to join a young, smart, and fun team of people who love it, too
- You prefer adventure instead of daily routine and love working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and aren't afraid to get your hands dirty in order to get things done
- You are a self-starter and aren't afraid to take on a lot of responsibility, right from the start
- You welcome feedback and see mistakes as stepping stones to success
- You want to grow faster than you thought possible, as a person and as a professional
What we can offer:
- A free WeRoad trip every year to the destination of your choice. You didn't think we'd leave you hanging, did we? Become one of our Coordinators and you could go even more often. And if that weren't enough, on top of your WeRoad trip you also get a free ScuolaZoo trip each year, too.
- A great workspace. “C30” has an open space layout, a fully equipped kitchen, a relaxing area, foosball tables, and a company library. Make yourself at home.
- Opportunities to learn and build your network. Join the training program of our holding company, OneDay, and participate in the many meetups and events we host at C30 to share knowledge with other people in the industry.
- Best-in-class benefits. We have a smart working policy, offer a half-day off on your birthday, and give a bonus to newlyweds and new parents.
- Great perks. We have tons of discounts and deals (ATM, Car2Go, Trenord, and more), offer free commercialista consultations, and have free coffee, candy, and fresh breakfast every day.
- Fun! We schedule regular teambuilding events throughout the year and have plenty of opportunities to meet our Coordinators and WeRoaders from all over Italy.
Ready to apply? Get ready to send us your video!
Here at WeRoad our philosophy is to hire great people, put them in front of big challenges, and then give them the freedom and responsibility to show up and do amazing work.
We want to focus on the real you, beyond just your CV. That's why the first step to becoming part of our team is sending us a short video in which you introduce yourself and tell us something about you that we can’t gather by looking at your CV.
Let us know, in 2-3 minutes max:
- Why do you want to work at WeRoad?
- Pretend we're a candidate. Pitch WeRoad to us in 30 seconds. (Who are we and why are we a kickass place to work?)
- What in your opinion are the three characteristics you think we look for in every single WeRoad hire?
- Who was your favorite hire in the past and why?
Feel free to send your video in Italian or English - we speak both! Focus on content (not format), and have fun. When you’re finished, include the link (Vimeo, YouTube, Drive) in your application. If uploading on YouTube or Vimeo, please remember to make your video private and share the password with us separately.
We can't wait to meet the real you!