WeRoad is a fast-growing startup that is disrupting the travel industry in Italy...and now we are launching in Spain!
ABOUT WEROAD: CONNECTING PEOPLE, CULTURES, AND STORIES
WeRoad is a community of travellers, united by their love for travel, adventure, and discovering faraway lands and cultures. We bring together small groups of like-minded millennials and send them on life-changing experiences to 100+ destinations all over the globe.
Website WR IT: www.weroad.it
Website WR ES: www.weroad.es
Instagram WR IT: @we_road_official
Instagram WR ES: @weroad_es
Founded in 2017, we're a dynamic, ambitious team of nearly 70 people experiencing exponential growth in Italy and launching in Spain. We're on a mission is to design and deliver experiences worth living and sharing, rewriting the rules of the travel industry every step of the way.
ABOUT THE ROLE: WEROAD SENIOR TRAVEL COORDINATOR MANAGER - ITALY
One of the three pillars of WeRoad is the Coordinators Community. A coordinator is an experienced, passionate traveller who loves to spend his free time travelling around the world and who like to meet new people and transmit them his passion.
We call them our Ambassadors. Have a look -->HERE<--
As Senior Travel Coordinator Manager, you will live the community of coordinators every day and you’ll be responsible for the selection, onboarding, training, growth and exit life of each coordinator and involved in all the events of Coordinator’s life and logistics of coordinator’s merchandising.
You will also cooperate with other WeRoad team and cross-functional OneDay team in order to deliver the best experience both to our Customers and to our Coordinator.
What you'll do:
- Your Team will be incharge of: Selection, Onboarding, Growth & Training, Engagement of the Travel Coordinator’s Community.
- You will be in charge of designing and delivery the coordinator community growth strategy in order to:
- guarantee coordinator supply to meet WeRoad tours volumes
- guarantee coordinator premium performance
- enhance coordinators’ sense of belonging to the community by planning meetups, events, workshops, etc.
- Setting your Team’s OKRs and KPIs, guaranteeing people Performance and reaching the Objectives
- Guarantee coordinator management processes scalability by selecting the right toolset and constantly innovating it
- Have the possibility to challenge yourself speaking in front of hundreds of people that belong to the Community
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience in managing a team
- Extrovert, full of energy and a challenging person
- Desire to have an impact on other people's life
- Highly adaptable and flexible knowledge: from recruiting to event managing and people listening
- Ability to take mixed data-driven and “by-heart” decision in a context that has few data
- Language proficiency in Italian and English, Spanish and other languages will be considered a plus.
You will love working at WeRoad if:
- You are ambitious and want to build and be part of something huge
- You want to contribute in building an amazing community who have a positive impact on the people
- You love travel and want to join a young, smart, and fun team of people who love it, too
- You prefer adventure instead of daily routine and love working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and aren't afraid to get your hands dirty in order to get things done
- You are a self-starter and aren't afraid to take on a lot of responsibility, right from the beginning
- You welcome feedback and see mistakes as stepping stones to success
- You want to grow faster than you ever thought possible, as a person and as a professional
What we offer:
- A free WeRoad trip every year to the destination of your choice. You didn't think we'd leave you hanging, did we? Become one of our Coordinators and you could go even more often. And if that weren't enough, on top of your WeRoad trip you also get a free ScuolaZoo Trip.
- A great workspace. “C30” has an open space layout, a fully equipped kitchen, a relax area, foosball tables, and a company library. Make yourself at home.
- Opportunities to learn and build your network. Join the training program of our holding company, OneDay, and participate in the many meetups and events we host at C30 to share knowledge with other people in the industry.
- Best-in-class benefits. We have a smart working policy, offer a half day off on your birthday, and give a bonus to newlyweds and new parents.
- Great perks. We have tons of discounts and deals (ATM, Car2Go, Trenord and more), offer free commercialista consultations, and have free coffee, candy, and fresh breakfast everyday.
- Fun! We schedule regular team building events throughout the year and have plenty of opportunities to meet our Coordinators and WeRoaders from all over Italy.
Ready to apply? Get ready to send us your video!
Here at WeRoad our philosophy is to hire great people, put them in front of big challenges, and then give them the freedom and responsibility to show up and do amazing work.
We want to focus on the real you, beyond just your CV. That's why the first step to becoming part of our team (also if you want to be a Coordinator) is sending us a short video in which you introduce yourself and tell us something about you that we can’t gather by looking at your CV.
Let us know, in 3 minutes max:
- Why are you applying for this position?
- What does “Community” means to you?
- In which parts of the job description do you feel most confident, and which instead do you think will be the most challenging?
- How do you imagine the Senior Travel Coordinator Manger role in WeRoad and why do you believe you are a good match for it?
Feel free to send your video in Italian or English - we speak both! Focus on content (not format), and have fun. When you’re finished, include the link (Vimeo, YouTube, Drive) in your application. We can't wait to meet the real you!