WeRoad is a fast-growing startup that is disrupting the travel industry in Italy...and now we are launching in Spain!
ABOUT WEROAD: CONNECTING PEOPLE, CULTURES, AND STORIES
WeRoad is a community of travellers, united by their love for travel, adventure, and discovering faraway lands and cultures. We bring together small groups of like-minded millennials and send them on life-changing experiences to 100+ destinations all over the globe.
Website WR IT: www.weroad.it
Website WR ES: www.weroad.es
Instagram WR IT: @we_road_official
Instagram WR ES: @weroad_es
Founded in 2017, we're a dynamic, ambitious team of nearly 70 people experiencing exponential growth in Italy and launching in Spain. We're on a mission is to design and deliver experiences worth living and sharing, rewriting the rules of the travel industry every step of the way.
Sales and Customer Care Coordinator
Being in a customer centric business where we strive to give all WeRoaders the best travel experience of their lives, we go all-out to delight our patrons in every way possible. Whether you are a first time traveler or the most faithful WeRoader patron, we go the extra mile for you.
To ensure nonstop customer delight and achievement of our sales targets, we are looking for a "Sales and Customer Care coordinator’. You'll directly report to the Country Manager of Italy and, in addition to strengthening our sales and customer care performances, you will be in charge of coaching, developing, innovating, ensuring the right capacity of each team. You monitor all customer interactions and ensure that each one of our customer is getting the true WeRoad experience and whenever something is lacking, you jump in and ensure nothing is left to be desired. Well, almost nothing!!!
What you'll do:
- Being the ‘watchdog’ and monitoring all phases of customer experience
- Constantly innovating to retain existing customers
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and team SLAs
- Managing, motivating and developing both WeRoad team of Sales and Customer Care
- Provide and innovate best practices in negotiation and complain management to your team members
- Scrutinizing customer feedback to create strong, positive experience that exceeds their expectations
- Creating customer engagement at every stage of interaction from curious enquiries to after trip engagement
- Using events, discounts, loyalty tools to enhance ‘customer happiness score’
- Analysing customers at various level of engagement and creating strategy to enhance their experience
- Coordinating with product team and filling in the customer expectation gaps in products development
- Creating customer KPIs and analytics, with responsibility for shaping a customer focused culture that utilizes data to drive business decision making
- Delivering to specific standards of various segment of customers and creating ‘wow factor’
- Ensuring cross-team alignment of information, tools, and processes
What are we looking for:
- Experience of 2+ years in a customer oriented role
- Strong engagement skills
- Competent in data analysis and number crunching
- Ability to understand the customer, their unspoken needs and desires
- Patience and gift of persuasion
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Goal orientation
- Managerial ability to motivate and boost the team performance
- Awesome communication skills both in English and Italian
You will love working at WeRoad if:
You are ambitious and want to build and be part of something huge
You love travel and want to join a young, smart, and fun team of people who love it, too
You prefer adventure instead of daily routine and love working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
You are an entrepreneur at heart and aren't afraid to get your hands dirty in order to get things done
You are a self-starter and aren't afraid to take on a lot of responsibility, right from the start
You welcome feedback and see mistakes as stepping stones to success
You want to grow faster than you ever thought possible, as a person and as a professional
What we offer:
- A free WeRoad trip every year to the destination of your choice. You didn't think we'd leave you hanging, did we? Become one of our Coordinators and you could go even more often. And if that weren't enough, on top of your WeRoad trip you also get a free Travel4Target trip each year, too.
- A great workspace. “C30” has an open space layout, a fully equipped kitchen, a relax area, foosball tables, and a company library. Make yourself at home.
- Opportunities to learn and build your network. Join the training program of our holding company, OneDay, and participate in the many meetups and events we host at C30 to share knowledge with other people in the industry.
- Best-in-class benefits. We have a smart working policy, offer a half day off on your birthday, and give a bonus to newlyweds and new parents.
- Great perks. We have tons of discounts and deals (ATM, Car2Go, Trenord and more), offer free commercialista consultations, and have free coffee, candy, and fresh breakfast everyday.
- Fun! We schedule regular team building events throughout the year and have plenty of opportunities to meet our Coordinators and WeRoaders from all over Italy.
Ready to apply? Get ready to send us your video!
Here at WeRoad our philosophy is to hire great people, put them in front of big challenges, and then give them the freedom and responsibility to show up and do amazing work.
We want to focus on the real you, beyond just your CV. That's why the first step to becoming part of our team is sending us a short video in which you introduce yourself and tell us something about you that we can’t gather by looking at your CV.
Let us know, in 3 minutes max:
- Why do you want to work at WeRoad?
- In what do you consider yourself “number one”?
- Why are you the perfect fit for the position?
- Which three words would you use to describe yourself as a professional?
- What is your experience and philosophy when it comes to managing a team?
Feel free to send your video in Italian or English - we speak both! Focus on content (not format), and have fun. When you’re finished, include the link (Vimeo, YouTube, Drive) in your application. We can't wait to meet the real you!