France Coordinator Leader
WeRoad is a fast-growing startup that is disrupting the travel industry in Italy… and now we are launching in Spain!
ABOUT WEROAD: CONNECTING PEOPLE, CULTURES, AND STORIES
WeRoad is a community of travellers, united by their love for travel, adventure, and discovering faraway lands and cultures. We bring together small groups of like-minded millennials and send them on life-changing experiences to 100+ destinations all over the globe.
Website WR IT: www.weroad.it
Website WR ES: www.weroad.es
Instagram WR IT: @we_road_official
Instagram WR ES: @weroad_es
Founded in 2017, we're a dynamic, ambitious team of nearly 70 people experiencing exponential growth in Italy and launching in Spain. We're on a mission is to design and deliver experiences worth living and sharing, rewriting the rules of the travel industry every step of the way.
ABOUT THE ROLE: FRENCE COORDINATOR LEADER
At WeRoad, our Travel Coordinators are the heart and soul of everything we do. They travel the world with us, guiding small groups of people on trips in 70+ destinations all over the world.
As France Coordinator Leader, your mission will be to build the community of WeRoad Coordinators in the new country.
What you’ll do:
- Recruit, select, and train the first WeRoad Coordinators in the new country
- Monitor performance and nurture talent within the Coordinator community in order to allow for future scaleup
- Engage and motivate the Coordinator community
- Be the link between the Coordinator unit at HQ, the Coordinator community in Italy, and the Coordinator community in the new country
- Be responsible for the quantity and quality of the Coordinators
- Play a key role in building our brand awareness abroad
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Previous experience in a community leadership/training role
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Top-notch organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Empathy, interpersonal, and teambuilding skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Native French speaker
- You live and breathe the French culture
You will love working at WeRoad if:
- You are ambitious and want to build and be part of something huge
- You love travel and want to join a young, smart, and fun team of people who love it, too
- You prefer adventure instead of daily routine and love working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and aren't afraid to get your hands dirty in order to get things done
- You are a self-starter and aren't afraid to take on a lot of responsibility, right from the start
- You welcome feedback and see mistakes as stepping stones to success
- You want to grow faster than you thought possible, as a person and as a professional
What we offer:
- A free WeRoad trip every year to the destination of your choice. You didn't think we'd leave you hanging, did we? Become one of our Coordinators and you could go even more often. And if that weren't enough, on top of your WeRoad trip you also get a free ScuolaZoo trip each year, too.
- A great workspace. “C32” has an open space layout, a fully equipped kitchen, a relax area, foosball tables, and a company library. Make yourself at home.
- Opportunities to learn and build your network. Join the training program of our holding company, OneDay, and participate in the many meetups and events we host at C32 to share knowledge with other people in the industry.
- Best-in-class benefits. We have a smart working policy, offer a half day off on your birthday, and give a bonus to newlyweds and new parents.
- Great perks. We have tons of discounts and deals (ATM, Car2Go, Trenord and more), offer free commercialista consultations, and have free coffee, candy, and fresh breakfast everyday.
- Fun! We schedule regular team building events throughout the year and have plenty of opportunities to meet our Coordinators and WeRoaders from all over Italy, Spain and other countries.
Ready to apply? Get ready to send us your video!
Here at WeRoad our philosophy is to hire great people, put them in front of big challenges, and then give them the freedom and responsibility to show up and do amazing work.
We want to focus on the real you, beyond just your CV. That's why the first step to becoming part of our team is sending us a short video in which you introduce yourself and tell us something about you that we can’t gather by looking at your CV.
Let us know, in 3 minutes max:
- Why do you want to work for WeRoad?
- Which of your previous experiences has prepared you the most for this role?
- What does “Community” mean to you?
- Why the Coordinators Community is one of WeRoad’s pillars?
Feel free to send your video in English. Focus on content (not format), and have fun. When you’re finished, include the link (Vimeo, YouTube, Drive) in your application. We can't wait to meet the real you!