Content Marketing Assistant
Content Marketing Assistant
WeRoad is a fast-growing startup that is disrupting the travel industry in Italy, Spain...and now UK!
ABOUT WEROAD: CONNECTING PEOPLE, CULTURES, AND STORIES
WeRoad is a community of travellers, united by their love for travel, adventure, and discovering faraway lands and cultures. We bring together small groups of like-minded millennials and send them on life-changing experiences to 100+ destinations all over the globe.
Website WR IT: www.weroad.it
Website WR ES: www.weroad.es
Website WR UK: www.weroad.co.uk
Global hub of our properties: www.weroad.io
Instagram WR IT: @weroad_it
Instagram WR ES: @weroad_es
Instagram WR UK: @weroad_en
Founded in 2017, we're a dynamic, ambitious team of nearly 70 people experiencing exponential growth in Italy and Spain, and launching in the UK. Our mission is to design and deliver experiences worth living and sharing, rewriting the rules of the travel industry every step of the way.
ABOUT THE ROLE: Content Marketing Assistant
WeRoad is, first and foremost, a community! Our community is crucial in each step of our journey and growth and this is the reason why we try each day to valorize it.
In WeRoad we have a big mantra: Advertisement is content, and that’s the reason why the first producer of our content production are our Travel Coordinators.
Moreover, in this period, creating awesome content is crucial to become wave-makers. That’s the reason why we're looking for somebody who could become a point of reference for both landing pages and content creation.
This person will be responsible for every step and operation related to the Landing Page process.
What you'll do:
- Landing page design, A/B testing e LP optimization
- Support Content Marketing Team scheduling in WeRoad ITA’s social media contents
- Instagram account access support and collection of materials
- Eventually content curations: selection and archiving of material
- Having graphic competences and knowledge of Suite Adobe CC is a HUGE plus!
- Another plus relates to the knowledge of HTML and CSS
Your mission will be to manage the WeRoad Landing Page process, creating and constantly updating our content production and be the content producer itself when it’s needed.
What we’re looking for:
- You have excellent skills of planning and project management
- Having English, Spanish and Italian proficiency level is a PLUS!
- You have good attitude to relationship and coordinating people
- You are highly empathetic, enthusiastic and energetic. You transmit this energy into your online and offline interactions
- You are a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- You love travelling and are in love with WeRoad!
- If you are a professional content creator… It's a HUGE HUGE plus!
You will love working at WeRoad if:
- You are ambitious and want to build and be part of something huge
- You love travelling and want to join a young, smart, and fun team of people who love it too
- You prefer adventure instead of daily routine and love working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You are an entrepreneur at heart and aren't afraid to get your hands dirty in order to get things done
- You are a self-starter and aren't afraid to take on a lot of responsibility, right from the start
- You welcome feedback and see mistakes as stepping stones to success
- You want to grow faster than you thought possible, as a person and as a professional
Ready to apply?
"We will have you onboard to travel and report every day travel from around the world”
Is that a dream job or not?
So first step.
We want to focus on the real you, beyond just your CV. That's why the first step to becoming part of our team is sending us a short video in which you introduce yourself and tell us something about you that we can’t gather by looking at your CV.
Let us know, in 3 minutes max:
- Why do you want to work for WeRoad?
- Why are you the perfect fit for the Content Marketing Assistant?
- What makes you happy to go to work everyday?
- If you were a travel destination, which would you be and why?
Send your video in English to email@example.com ! Focus on content (not format), and have fun. When you’re finished, include the link (Vimeo, YouTube, Drive) in your application. We can't wait to meet the real you!