Westbourne IT Global Services is a transglobal organisation currently with Delivery Centres in Auckland, Cork and Foster City. Our business strategy is to significantly grow and expand our business over the next 2 - 3 years through a combination of organic growth and acquisitions. Our core differentiator is our ability to deliver scalable and world class 24*7 technical helpdesks. Our target market is a combination of Fortune 500 clients and high growth companies in the pharma, life sciences and IOT/manufacturing sectors. We have built our established reputation with an impressive list of long standing clients because of our unique culture. This culture places innovation, problem solving, people engagement and trust at the heart of our company. Our mission is to be a global leader in innovative IT customer support solutions that meet and exceed our business partner’s requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Analyse and resolve end-user IT faults, ranging from a major system crash on high end IT equipment to a forgotten password
Deal with customer IT queries for first line support, using your judgement and experience to diagnose and troubleshoot issues, and identify and escalate complicated or specialised situations requiring urgent attention
Monitor and update call logging system, ensuring customers receive top level service
Excellent understanding of PC hardware/software and be fully conversant with routed TCP/IP, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, VoIP and the Windows/Mac OSx operating systems.
- To provide technical IT Service Desk analysis and solutions to our clients.
- Analyse and resolve end-user IT faults, ranging from a major system crash on high end IT equipment to a forgotten password
- Assess and resolve customer IT queries for First line support, using judgement and experience to diagnose and troubleshoot issues
- Identify and escalate complicated or specialised situations requiring urgent attention
- Monitor and update call logging system, ensuring customers receive top level service
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
Fluency in Germany both written and oral is imperative
3rd level IT related degree desirable
MCP and Microsoft software certification desirable
Excellent communication skills with the ability to support clients remotely
Experience in adhering to KPIs
Excellent time management skills and ability to work under time pressure
Base understanding of Microsoft Active Directory
Understanding of ITIL framework
Previous 1st Line experience