Westbourne IT Global Services is a transglobal organisation currently with Delivery Centres in Auckland, Cork and Foster City. Our business strategy is to significantly grow and expand our business over the next 2 - 3 years through a combination of organic growth and acquisitions. Our core differentiator is our ability to deliver scalable and world class 24*7 technical helpdesks. Our target market is a combination of Fortune 500 clients and high growth companies in the pharma, life sciences and IOT/manufacturing sectors. We have built our established reputation with an impressive list of long standing clients because of our unique culture. This culture places innovation, problem solving, people engagement and trust at the heart of our company. Our mission is to be a global leader in innovative IT customer support solutions that meet and exceed our business partner’s requirements.
Job Purpose: The QA Documentation Specialist will support all administrative tasks in relation to the training Department and to GxPlearn across the site.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides clerical and administrative support related to GxPlearn.
- Responsible for filing and maintenance of training related documents.
- Maintains documentation manuals to ensure accuracy and current information.
- Ensure the correct and timely input of training related documents into the GxPlearn system.
- Participates in training on issues affecting own area of work. Notifies manager of compliance questions and issues.
- Provides additional support and assistance on tasks and projects as directed by management.
- Provide cover for Site Induction training and annual GMP Training.
- Working on Veeva Docs related activities in Mid -2018 to build knowledge that will support the site ( part time, focus will remain on GxPlearn activities)
- Training team members on Veeva Docs system
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of organizing, filing, scanning of documents and records.
- Demonstrates entry level knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Demonstrates entry-level proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrates solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of relevant administrative experience
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Exemplary attendance and time-keeping record
- Excellent Computer Skills
REPORTS TO: Snr QA Trainer