Quality Performance Analyst
Westbourne IT Global Services is a transglobal organisation currently with Delivery Centres in Auckland, Cork and Foster City. Our business strategy is to significantly grow and expand our business over the next 2 - 3 years through a combination of organic growth and acquisitions. Our core differentiator is our ability to deliver scalable and world class 24*7 technical helpdesks. Our target market is a combination of Fortune 500 clients and high growth companies in the pharma, life sciences and IOT/manufacturing sectors. We have built our established reputation with an impressive list of long standing clients because of our unique culture. This culture places innovation, problem solving, people engagement and trust at the heart of our company. Our mission is to be a global leader in innovative IT customer support solutions that meet and exceed our business partner’s requirements.
Main Purpose of the Job:
This is a dedicated client role for one of Westbourne’s key major accounts. There is one full time and dedicated position per delivery centre across Cork and Auckland. The primary remit of the role is to use the ITIL framework, The Westbourne framework and appropriate quality tools to produce:
- Historical Performance analysis to support both strategic and operational service desk decision-making
- Recommendations that enable the achievement of core client objectives (cost efficiency, productivity and shift left initiatives).
- Recommendations that enable Westbourne’s commitment to innovation and continuous improvement
The role is accountable for delivering:
- A structured and systematic approach to the monitoring and assessing of quality across each of the teams within the Service Desk by conducing monthly Quality Score Card assessments for both new hires and experienced staff. Teams currently include UAQ, ESD and On-boarding and will include new teams in the future such as the Misrouted Queue Team.
- The role reports to the Head of Quality and proactively participates in trend analysis and the production of recommendations that improve the quality of our performance. The Head of Quality will set monthly deliverables for each Quality Analyst to achieve.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analysts monitor organizational performance and perform quality control audits. They will have an in-depth understanding of our client’s processes, operational guidelines and procedure.
- Performance analysts will review processes, recommend improvements that increase customer service levels and reduce operational risks.
- Performance analysts should demonstrate clear communication abilities and strong presentation skills.
- Analysts have to interpret complexities and communicate them effectively to others. They also need to demonstrate an ability to understand industry-related quality performance measures, benchmarks and best practice expertise.
- Individuals in this role should be adept at managing deadlines
- Provide Ad-Hoc quality training based on Quality resources
- Complete the monthly quality audits based on the agreed quality framework and ensure that results, conclusions and recommendations are delivered to the Head of Quality.
- Proactively participate in the identification of key trends (at individual and team level) that specifically can enable high CSat
- Participate to deliver recommendations on how quality enhancement can be achieved including the tracking of enhancements over time
- Participates in establishing company quality standards for Ticket management and specific Operational procedures under detailed supervision
- Reviews IT Oriented Procedural and Instructional documentation and collaborate with the Operations to ensure implementation and adherence
New Starter Quality Support
- Undertake the required quality audit and support to new starters
- Engage proactively in the development of New Starters during the Training and Mentoring phase, identifying individual needs and effectively communicating with all parties in the new starter process
- Delivery of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reports against a pre agreed template and deadline
- Provision of ad-hoc analysis under guidance of the Head of Quality
- Engagement with key stakeholders (SDM, TL’s etc.) to gain agreement and buy-in to data driven decision making
- Participate in the design and implementation of feedback of quality effectiveness programs
- Participate in the Continuous improvement quality cycle
- Provide impromptu and scheduled desk-side support and development of agents' technical and soft skills
Integration with other support functions and stakeholders
- Close collaboration with all support functions (client and Westbourne) for example: training, reporting, HR, recruitment and knowledge
- Effective interface with TL’s to ensure optimum use of data/reports to drive performance improvement
- Liaise with internal and external team to fully understand data content
- Expert understanding of the service desk processes
- Experience of quality monitoring and assessment
- Basic knowledge of GxP and Audit Processes
- Basic knowledge of ISO 9000, 20000 or Six Sigma preferred
- Good understanding of ITIL Lifecycle
- Good knowledge on Excel and PowerPoint