Westbourne IT Global Services is a trans global organisation currently with Delivery Centres in Auckland, Cork and Foster City. Our business strategy is to significantly grow and expand our business over the next 2 - 3 years through a combination of organic growth and acquisitions. Our core differentiator is our ability to deliver scalable and world class 24*7 technical helpdesks. Our target market is a combination of Fortune 500 clients and high growth companies in the pharma, life sciences and IOT/manufacturing sectors. We have built our established reputation with an impressive list of long standing clients because of our unique culture. This culture places innovation, problem solving, people engagement and trust at the heart of our company. Our mission is to be a global leader in innovative IT customer support solutions that meet and exceed our business partner’s requirements.
The position of Technical Recruiter, preferably with an IT background or lifescience recruitment background, is primarily responsible for performing all aspects of recruitment and staffing for the company. You must be prepared to work independently and be flexible to operate in a 24/7 365 environment.
- Source candidates, screen CV’s, interview candidates, complete background checking, and make offers of employment and create contracts.
- Work with the Team Leads and Service Delivery Managers to understand hiring requirements.
- Maintain the recruitment strategy, specifically to support direct recruitment activities.
- Write job descriptions in conjunction with hiring manager.
- Develop networks, identify key talent and build pipelines.
- Develop and maintain university and college relations and attend recruitment fairs when required.
- Manage the hiring platform and job boards on a daily basis.
- Further develop and monitor a sustained social media/employer reputation program to encourage growth in direct applications and employee retention.
- Provide detailed analysis of recruitment stats and activities to senior management on a regular basis.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in full lifecycle recruiting
- 2 years experience sourcing candidates directly using LinkedIn recruiter.
- Experience with developing sourcing strategies
- Ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement, based on feedback, stakeholder engagement, trend analysis, etc.
- Extensive experience dealing with senior management, with proven strong interpersonal, andpresentation skills
- Excellent time management, analytical and organisational skills
- Strong “can do” attitude with genuine commitment to the functions being serviced
- Ambitious and keen to progress in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Proven experience in a target-based environment.
- Preferably experience in IT recruitment or lifescience recruitment.
- International recruitment experience desirable.