Westbourne IT Global Services is a transglobal organisation currently with Delivery Centres in Auckland, Cork and Foster City. Our business strategy is to significantly grow and expand our business over the next 2 - 3 years through a combination of organic growth and acquisitions. Our core differentiator is our ability to deliver scalable and world class 24*7 technical helpdesks. Our target market is a combination of Fortune 500 clients and high growth companies in the pharma, life sciences and IOT/manufacturing sectors. We have built our established reputation with an impressive list of long standing clients because of our unique culture. This culture places innovation, problem solving, people engagement and trust at the heart of our company. Our mission is to be a global leader in innovative IT customer support solutions that meet and exceed our business partner’s requirements.
Job Title and summary
Senior Empower Lab Analyst, Bachelor’s Degree in Science with 10 + years of experience
Duties & Job Functions:
- Provide Empower 3.0 technical support in a GMP regulated environment globally. Principally at Cork site.
- Applies knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Good Laboratory practices
- Knowledge of Service Now or similar ticketing system. Will be the escalation point for all Level 2 an d 3 incidents and tasks
- Writes and executes protocols and reports
- Creates and manages Empower projects, users, Instrument Methods, Method Sets, report methods and processing templates.
- Trouble shoots instrument connectivity issues, custom field calculations and optimizing processing methods.
- Using the functionality of Empower in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology for minimum of 3 years’ experience in Empower Superuser/Administrator role.
- Experience with Empower interface to other lab software systems such as LIMS an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of laboratory testing processes and automation using Empower 2/3, such as but not limited to: HPLC – Dissolution/Impurity/Assay Analysis and GC. .
- Solid understanding of analytical chemistry and instrumental analysis. Hands-on proficiency and problem-solving skills with chromatographic techniques such as but not limited to HPLC and GC.
Customer satisfaction and job behaviours required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Supporting end user system needs
- Trouble shooting all aspects of using Empower by end users.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and technical skills to develop practical solutions to business problems.
Skills, training, education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science
- Waters Empower administrator training
- Preferred qualification in GAMP5 or Computer Systems Validation
- Working knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Office software