Westbourne IT Global Services is a transglobal organisation currently with Delivery Centres in Cork, Auckland, and Foster City. Our target market is a combination of Fortune 500 clients and high growth companies in the pharma, life sciences and IOT/manufacturing sectors. Our mission is to be a global leader in innovative IT customer support solutions that meet and exceed our business partner’s requirements.
Requirements of the role:
• Ensure the customer is at the core of what they do and work backwards, ensuring that it meets with all quality requirements
• Be the key point of contact for our partner, attend partner meetings and work with the team to ensure we deliver to contracted requirements
• Work as a strategic partner to evolve the account
• Ensure team is right sized to deliver to the SLA’s required by our partner
• Provide our Partner with any support they require to carry out their day to day business
• Co-Ordinate team activities and workload and ensure work is carried out to comply with the standard required
• Conduct 1-2-1’s with your direct reports on a monthly basis
• Provide on call assistance as required
• Manage any Non adherence to HR Policies and procedures which would include, absence, lateness and non-conformance to work duties
• Keep abreast of key Technical developments within the industry and encourage reports to do the same.
• Provide ideas and best practice sharing so we can improve the level of service to our clients customers
• Be the escalation point for questions or escalations
• Provide insight in to reports to our partner so they understand what is happening within the business and why
• Provide support on the hiring process to ensure we hire the right people who will deliver for our partner
• Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly reports as required and on time
• Provide support for the interview process as required with the HR team
• 7 years’ experience working in a Lead role with a BPO company.
• IT qualification would be an advantage
• Experience in driving the quality and customer satisfaction programs within an organisation.
• Must be able to thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment
• Strong communication, stakeholder management and influencing skills
• Have worked in 24/7/365 environment working with multiple time zones