Westbourne IT Global Services is a transglobal organisation currently with Delivery Centres in Auckland, Cork and Foster City. Our business strategy is to significantly grow and expand our business over the next 2 - 3 years through a combination of organic growth and acquisitions. Our core differentiator is our ability to deliver scalable and world class 24*7 technical helpdesks. Our target market is a combination of Fortune 500 clients and high growth companies in the pharma, life sciences and IOT/manufacturing sectors. We have built our established reputation with an impressive list of long standing clients because of our unique culture. This culture places innovation, problem solving, people engagement and trust at the heart of our company.
Main Purpose of the Job:
The Service Delivery Managers reports to the General Manager and actively contributes to the overall success and strategic growth of the company. This is a key senior role within the organisation and requires someone that can hit the ground running. You will bring your expertise and knowledge to help achieve our business objectives. As part of the Business Management Team (BMT) you will work as part of a collective in ensuring Westbourne IT Global Services is a leader in the market and an organisation that prides itself on its values. As Service Delivery Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Achieve agreed annual budget objectives as set out each year and own responsibility for the P&L
- Create and develop an account development strategy and plan for the Client account.
- Achieve agreed monthly financial SLA’s and targets set out in the commercial and contractual documents agreed with Client.
- Manage the commercial and contractual change control process with the client including future tendering processes. This year the contract will transition from a resource based contract to a managed service. You will manage this transition.
- Work with the BMT to enhance the on-going evolution of our proposition and our marketing
Operational Management and Delivery
- The Service Delivery Managers are responsible for delivering an outstanding service to our clients.
- You will work with the management team to ensure that our client and other operational accounts operate to a consistent target operating model and you will proactively support the sharing of know-how.
- You will design and deliver a capability maturity roadmap for the account which will set out how the operational will continuously improve over the medium to long term including a set of shorter term quick wins.
- You will provide the Team Leads with recommendations and insights on how they can improve and evolve our service delivery.
- Act as the figure head and leader for the client Account and ensure that the local teams are fully engaged with the vision and strategy for the business
- Oversee the smooth running of Operations in our Cork, Auckland and Foster City delivery centres and teams, including attending meetings with senior client executives and stakeholders.
- Act as the Senior On Site Manager for escalation purposes
- Operate our matrix management structure for all support functions (e.g. finance. HR, Recruitment, Facilities, IT, Security etc). This means that support functions are centrally owned as an internal service to you as the SDM.
- Identify and inform the General Manager of any threats/areas of weakness internally and externally that effect the company. Suggest, agree and implement solutions to such issues.
- Ensure all communication to all levels is consistent, relevant and on time and achieves our objective of being a highly engaged organisation.
- 10 years’ experience in account management and service delivery management for BPO / outsourced solutions to C-Level and senior stakeholders with an ability to communicate both operational and strategic value
- Experienced with the ITIL framework and its application to service desk operations
- Service Desk Management Institute accreditation
- Ability to identify a business need for an outsourced solution (when sometimes not initially recognised or requested by the client).
- Ability to function as an operational solution architect
- Ability to work across multiple time zones in a matrix organisation.
- Ability to inspire our people to excel at our service delivery.
- A clear and demonstrable understanding of commercial, operational and strategic business acumen and interested in technology.
- Previous experience in a client facing, contract management role
- Strong communication and people skills vital to this role.
- Demonstrate the ability to be flexible/adaptable and tolerant in a changing working environment whilst maintaining effectiveness and efficiencies
- Proven experience in preparing and reporting business development budgets, forecasts and resource planning
- Demonstrate strong people management and knowledge of relevant human resource practice as a people manager.