Westbourne IT Global Services is a transglobal organisation currently with Delivery Centres in Cork, Auckland and Foster City. Our business strategy is to significantly grow and expand our business over the next 2 - 3 years through a combination of organic growth and acquisitions. Our core differentiator is our ability to deliver scalable and world class 24*7 technical helpdesks. Our target market is a combination of Fortune 500 clients and high growth companies in the pharma, life sciences and IOT/manufacturing sectors. We have built our established reputation with an impressive list of long-standing clients because of our unique culture. This culture places innovation, problem solving, people engagement and trust at the heart of our company. Our mission is to be a global leader in innovative IT customer support solutions that meet and exceed our business partner’s requirements.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
• This position will primarily support Veeva Vault related activity for commercial brand teams, including Medcomms and PromoMats
• Handle user configuration change requests on lifecycles, workflows, security settings, objects, document types/subtypes etc.
• Primary system administrator for the day-to-day administration of Veeva Vault.
• Work with the vendor for any major issues/bugs in the application.
• Coordinate with the vendor for Veeva product releases.
• Should understand the integrations well and work with the support teams for any issues.
• Monitor alerts and critical production issues impacting end-users, including system unavailability and data integrity issues.
• Work directly with the support teams to bring open help desk issues to a resolution by triage and monitoring progress.
• Provide training support for the new users.
• Handle the creation, amendments and decommissioning of user accounts
• Minimum of 5 years of experience within a documentation services group and/or Quality function utilizing a validated documentation management system (Veeva Vault)
• Minimum of 5 years of Quality or change control experience with an understanding of medical device documentation including, but not limited to, policies, procedures, work instructions, specifications, etc.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with supporting internal and external audits.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience generating reports and compiling metrics from various systems.
• Ability to understand workflows, generate reports, and monitor status of change requests.
• Preference for candidates who are certified in Veeva Vault Administration.
• Bachelor’s degree required in Life Sciences, Engineering, or similar discipline