Westbourne IT Global Services is a transglobal organization currently with Delivery Centers in Auckland, Cork and Foster City. Our business strategy is to significantly grow and expand our business over the next 2 - 3 years through a combination of organic growth and acquisitions. Our core differentiator is our ability to deliver scalable and world class 24*7 technical helpdesks. Our target market is a combination of Fortune 500 clients and high growth companies in the pharma, life sciences and IOT/manufacturing sectors. We have built our established reputation with an impressive list of long-standing clients because of our unique culture. This culture places innovation, problem solving, people engagement and trust at the heart of our company.
The Customer Experience Manager manages the costumer experience by enhancing the agent performance and the service delivery. The Cx Manager designs training strategies to improve the delivery of service and it’s quality, manages the Quality function by working alongside the Head of Quality to measure and report the quality of service and the training needs, manages the Knowledge Base available for the IT service desk and oversees the design of knowledge strategy. The CX Manager also provides a platform to receive customer feedback and provides a service response to it. Plays a pivotal role in Service Transition, by supporting and guiding the Development functions during the transition process and supporting the Service Transition Manager at the last stages of transition. This is a Senior role within the team. The CX department has a team of 8 divided to three development functions Quality – 3 Quality Analysts; Knowledge – 3 Knowledge Administrators and Training – 2 trainers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To manage and design the long-term strategy of the Cx team aligning with the Operational strategy and improvement plan;
- Design new policies and apply new strategies, while maintaining and delivering the current ones across the functions of the Cx team;
- Analyse the effectiveness of the three functions, by observing the cost benefit of implementation of current and future strategies;
- Manage the team and drive them to share knowledge effectively, manage their functions and deliver results;
- Manage relationship between the development team and the Operations team, by implementing a “One team” approach;
- Design and implement a customer experience program and a customer journey;
- Manage the Voice of Customer program and drive initiatives to improve the service delivery and improve the customer experience;
- Design and implement quality strategies along side the Head of Quality and improve quality metrics;
- Provide feedback to the client, on strategies and procedures improvement within their organization;
- Represent the team when required on client meetings and or visits;
- Represent the Cx team on Monthly Operation Reviews and Quarterly Operation Reviews;
- Manage the training calendar and workload and deliver training when required;
- Perform and deliver reports of the three functions and others required.
Skills and Experience
- 5 years experience managing cross functional teams;
- Knowledge of ITIL framework and its application to service desk operations
- Knowledge of Customer Experience programs and implementation;
- Previous experience working in a IT service desk environment;
- Experience working in a global organization and remotely manage a team across several time zones.
- Knowledge of best practices in quality, knowledge, training and customer service;
- Results-oriented with a proactive approach to resolving problems
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Experience in reporting is desirable but not mandatory;
- Train the Trainer certification is advisable, but not mandatory;
- Experience with Service Now is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Sharepoint is an advantage.
- Ability to work across multiple time zones in a matrix organisation.
- Ability to inspire our people to excel at our service delivery.
- Strong communication and people skills vital to this role.
- Demonstrate strong people management and knowledge of relevant human resource practice as a people manager