Westbourne IT Global Services is a transglobal organisation currently with Delivery Centres in Cork, Auckland, and Foster City. Our target market is a combination of Fortune 500 clients and high growth companies in the pharma, life sciences and IOT/manufacturing sectors. Our mission is to be a global leader in innovative IT customer support solutions that meet and exceed our business partner’s requirements.
Main Purpose of the Job:
- To provide technical IT help desk analysis and solutions to our Laboratory clients.
- Use Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to provide reports and updates to our clients
- To use the Cisco telephone system and Service Now web service to provide a prompt call contact and web contact service to our clients
- To Support Laboratory systems for our clients from a remote location including LIMS, LES, Empower in the Cloud, SDMS, ELN, GPID and Discoverant
- To provide training compliance reporting for client personnel
- To create Service Now and Cisco performance metrics for the customer using email, excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Assess and resolve customer IT queries for First line support, using judgement and experience to diagnose and troubleshoot issues, and identify and escalate complicated or specialised situations requiring urgent attention
- Excellent understanding of PC hardware/software and be fully conversant with routed TCP/IP, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, VoIP and the Windows/Mac OSx operating systems.
Mandatory Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
1. Fluency in English language both written and oral is imperative
2. Excellent communication skills with the ability to support clients remotely
3. Good understanding of PC hardware and use of Windows and Microsoft office including Excel
4. Bachelor’s degree in Science for Chemistry, biology or physics or a mathematical subject.
1 - 3 years’ experience using the functionality of at least one of the Lab Information Systems such as Waters Empower, Labware LIMS, BIOVIA ELN & LES, Veeva Vault in the pharmaceutical or related industry.
Experience in Quality Control laboratory environment. Good working knowledge of laboratory testing processes and automation using various instrument software packages. Including the understanding of analytical chemistry and instrumental analysis. Displayed hands-on proficiency and problem-solving skills with chromatographic techniques.
· Knowledge of Current Good Manufacturing Practice, 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11
· Understanding and certifications of ITIL framework
· Microsoft Windows software and network certifications
· Experience in adhering to KPIs