Westbourne IT Global Services is a transglobal organisation currently with Delivery Centres in Cork, Auckland and Foster City. Our business strategy is to significantly grow and expand our business over the next 2 - 3 years through a combination of organic growth and acquisitions. Our core differentiator is our ability to deliver scalable and world class 24*7 technical helpdesks. Our target market is a combination of Fortune 500 clients and high growth companies in the pharma, life sciences and IOT/manufacturing sectors. We have built our established reputation with an impressive list of long-standing clients because of our unique culture. This culture places innovation, problem solving, people engagement and trust at the heart of our company. Our mission is to be a global leader in innovative IT customer support solutions that meet and exceed our business partner’s requirements.
- Respond quickly and professionally to customer support requests
- Configure, test, and troubleshoot mobile data hardware and software
- Facilitate customer requests for device repairs and Return Merchandise Authorization.
- Capture details of customer requests and resolution steps in CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) system.
- Validate customer service level and device warranty status
- Capture logging and other details of customer requests, escalating support requests to engineering group as needed.
- Contribute to self-help documentation to allow customers to resolve common issues.
- Be the key point of contact for our partner, attend partner meetings and work with the team to ensure we deliver to contracted requirements
- Keep abreast of key Technical developments within the industry and encourage reports to do the same
- Ensure team is right sized to deliver to the SLA’s required by our partner
- Co-Ordinate team activities and workload and ensure work is carried out to comply with the standard required
- Manage any Non adherence to HR Policies and procedures which would include, absence, lateness and non-conformance to work duties
- Be the escalation point for questions or escalations
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly reports as required and on time
- Provide support for the interview process as required with the HR team
- Some travel to U.S is required for training.
- Hours of work is client location dependent
- Knowledge of various networking technologies including TCP/IP, WLAN and WWAN
- 3 years related experience and/or training
- Ability to facilitate discussing and conveying complex technical information effectively and professionally over the phone and through email.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to assist customers with technical requests related to hardware, software, cloud-based services, IT, networking, cellular connectivity, or ISP products & services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience in customer service or customer relations
- Technical background in a related industry is preferred.