Senior Security Analyst
Westbourne IT Global Services is a transglobal organisation currently with Delivery Centres in Auckland, Cork and Foster City. Our business strategy is to significantly grow and expand our business over the next 2 - 3 years through a combination of organic growth and acquisitions. Our core differentiator is our ability to deliver scalable and world class 24*7 technical helpdesks. Our target market is a combination of Fortune 500 clients and high growth companies in the pharma, life sciences and IOT/manufacturing sectors. We have built our established reputation with an impressive list of long-standing clients because of our unique culture. This culture places innovation, problem solving, people engagement and trust at the heart of our company. Our mission is to be a global leader in innovative IT customer support solutions that meet and exceed our business partner’s requirements.
· A minimum of seven plus years of Security Engineering and/or Global Hi-Volume Critical infrastructure level Technology Operations.
· A minimum of four years of leading projects and/or design teams.
· Desired Systems & Operations Technical Skills in the following areas:
- Design, configuration, and implementation of LAN, WAN, and Wi-Fi Ethernet networks
- Routers, Firewalls, load balancers, and intrusion detection & prevention systems
- Concepts and experience with Video solutions and elements
- OS including Windows, Apple, Red Hat, and Ubuntu
- Scripting with Ruby, Python, or Perl
- Penetration Testing and Metasploit
- Encryption systems for email, laptops, servers, etc.
- SIEM technologies: ArcSight, OSSIM, QRadar, Logarithm, Security Onion and/or others
- Forensic tools: Wireshark, Snort and ELSA
- Database Solutions: Microsoft & Oracle product lines
- Storage Systems: Oracle, NetApps, EMC, and 3 Par
- Anti-virus Systems – Crowdstrike and others
- Content Filtering Solutions such as Blue Coat
- Data Center Applications such as DNS, DHCP, TFTP, etc.
Must know Applications Security engineering in detail:
- OWASP (not just the top 10)
- Threat intelligence management
- Such as DHS STIX & TAXI or critical infrastructure coordination standards & communications
- MAAWG member (nice to have)
- WASC 17
- RAST, DAST, SAST security solutions for managing applications
- Web Application Firewalls
- SSH, SFTP & SCP
Must know the following in detail:
- IPv4: TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPsec
- IPv6 Construct, multi-layering, etc.
- IP Multicasting, MPLS and VPLS, RIP, OSPF, BGP, and IS-IS
- VoIP: SIP, RTP, SCTP
- Understanding of all OSI, TCP, UDP, IP layers
Working Knowledge and Experience with:
- CAN-SPAM and CALEA
- SPAM, SPIT, DoS
- Lawful Intercept
- ISO 27xxx
- ITIL v3 / 2019
- Identity Management
- Application Security
- AWS and other Cloud or Managed Services provider security and operations systems and practices
- Network Security
- Incident Response
- Operations Security
- Data Loss Prevention
- Thread Modeling