Whether it’s about the freedom of the job, or beauty of being on the road, you love everything about being a truck driver.
We’re Wildwood Transport, and we’re looking for drivers like you. Drivers who not only love the job, but drivers who love a challenge. Our specialty is open-deck, over-dimensional loads (think agricultural, construction, and mining equipment), so we need highly experienced drivers with the skills to take on the task.
Could that be you?
Class 1 Company Highway Open Deck Driver (AZ Driver)
As our newest company driver, you will be assigned one of our late model Peterbilt trucks, transporting standard and over-dimensional loads across the prairies and U.S. As an experienced driver, you have the extensive skills and knowledge needed to deliver your freight safely and damage-free every time.
We do not have Canada Only positions open at this time.
The very best drivers are:
- Safety Focused:You learn every detail about your freight, from proper tie down procedures to dimensions and permits. You take great pride in your clean safety record, and ability to deliver on time and undamaged.
- Independent:You’re comfortable having sole responsibility for your highly valuable cargo. You’re self-supportive, don’t let the little things bother you, and are a master of the job. At the end of the day, you know you have great company support, but you rarely need it.
- Customer Oriented:You know what’s important to the customer, and you take pride in being great at those things – on-time deliveries, undamaged goods, and confident, knowledgeable service.
Working @ Wildwood Transport
This is a full-time permanent position, operating out of our Winnipeg home base. We offer highly competitive compensation, with total expected first year earnings in the $70k - $75k range. We also offer full benefits, and quarterly safety bonuses after the first year.
We are truly invested in creating a driver-focused culture. Our office is open and welcoming, and provides full laundry and shower facilities. All of our equipment is new, highly maintained, and all of our trucks are pet friendly.
We have a very flexible planning team that is willing to accommodate your needs. We have a great reputation with top quality customers, meaning you will always have steady work and excellent earning potential.
- A minimum of 2 years of open-deck experience
- Experience as a long-haul driver with an excellent safety record
- Any experience hauling over-dimensional loads
- Previous experience hauling agricultural, construction or mining equipment
- Ability to regularly cross into the U.S.
- Clean drivers abstract and valid AZ license
How to Apply
Our online application process is simple and easy. Fill out the required fields and upload your resume if you have one. We have a few questions for you to answer just so we can make sure that we are a good fit.
If you have any issues during your application or just want to reach out to someone, feel free to contact us.