Wildwood Transport is a growing long-haul open deck transportation company that is currently recruiting for a Trailer Technician to join our in-house shop. We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, process-oriented individual that fits in well with our team of professional mechanics.
We are very proud of our newly updated fleet of Peterbilt trucks and mix of flatbed, step deck, and double drop RGN trailers. We make it a priority to keep our equipment well-maintained and place value in having top of the line equipment. The majority of work performed at our in-house shop relates to preventative maintenance and minor repairs. We take pride in maintaining a clean facility, a well-organized PM program, and a workplace that values integrity and respect.
- Complete MGI inspections and paperwork for trailers
- Grease and service trailers in accordance with PM program intervals and inspection checklists
- Troubleshoot and repair both mechanical and electrical issues with trailers
- Create and complete work orders in our computer system
- Work with vendors & assist with parts orders as required
- Assist with shop cleaning, and maintain clean, tidy work space at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- MGI certificate for trailers
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience servicing tractors and/or trailers
- Well organized, meticulous attention to detail
- Basic computer literacy
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Class 1 considered an asset
About Wildwood Transport
Deliver the most effortless trucking solution possible.
We are a specialized open deck transportation service provider that exists to help businesses form a trusted, effortless connection with their international supply chain, through a personal, customized approach that leaves every customer with a sense of confidence once we have committed to help.
To be a trusted open deck service provider that is sustainable and widely respected for the strength of its character, and the quality of its work.
Our Commitment to Our Culture
We will be deliberate in our efforts to build a culture where people are enthusiastic
and optimistic, where we trust each other, and are responsive to each other’s
We will build a safe environment that promotes and supports the small but
important habits that are required to become consistently exceptional.
We will identify and confront attitudes and actions that threaten or undermine this
environment, and we will celebrate and reward people that take the initiative to