- Proficient using MicroStation to create drawings for transportation projects
- Ability to utilize/import raster and vector data including digital orthophotos, global positioning, and GIS data
- Knowledge of Computer Assisted Drafting/Design (CADD), Microsoft Office, and other related applications
- Experience reading and interpreting transportation and land plans
- CADD drafting skills using AutoCAD 2014 and other related software such as Civil 3D and/or ArcGIS
- Ability to work with engineers and other team members to ensure timely delivery of deliverables
- Good communications skills
- Strong professional work ethic, attention to detail, and organization skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- 3 to 5 years of MicroStation V8i drafting/design/CADD experience
- U.S. citizen or Green Card immigration resident in the United States
- Ability to successfully pass a federal, state, and local security background check
- Pre-employment drug screening
We appreciate that our success depends upon the experience, knowledge, and teamwork of our staff. As such, we make our commitment count for our employees by valuing you and the work you do. We are committed to supporting diversity, opening doors, trading ideas, encouraging innovation, and giving our staff what they need to perform exceptional work in an exceptional
We provide civil/site, environmental, geotechnical, structural, transportation, water resources, and water systems engineering; surveying and mapping; construction management/inspection; field and laboratory material testing; asset management; and geospatial technologies services to clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
We encourage you to explore an exciting new career with us.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.