We are seeking applicants for a Mechanical Engineer in our client’s McLean, VA office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Advanced degree preferred.
- EIT or PE License Preferred;
- At least 5 years experience in designing Healthcare, Commercial, Higher Education or Laboratory projects
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit;
- Experience performing advanced heating and cooling load calculations with Trace or HAP ;
- Experience developing sections and elevations of complex ductwork and piping areas;
- Experience developing equipment room sizes during SD and DD phases;
- Experience developing air and water flows;
- Understanding fan and pump curves to properly select equipment for application;
- Experience using the psychrometric chart properly for any HVAC system;
Our client offers an excellent compensation and competitive benefits package, including Medical/Dental coverage and 401K, to all full-time employees.