One of our leading clients is seeking Senior Java Developers for the headquarters in Killorglin (County Kerry, Ireland). They are a very successful financial services company and they operate globally: Ireland, the UK, the USA, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Australia.
They design, build and support software for foreign exchange, money transfer, credit card processing, mobile payments, etc. They use an Agile Software Methodology and they promote diversity, innovation, technical excellence and work-life balance.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 6+ years Java Programming experience and expertise in Android technologies
- 3rd level qualification (Bachelor's Degree)
- Excellent communication skills
- Very strong knowledge of JEE, Android, Hibernate, HTML & CSS
The Senior Software Developer will be responsible for delivering technolgy which satisfies the customer’s requirements and undertake the following tasks, roles and responsibilities:
- Estimation, coding, software design, R&D
- User requirements definition, process improvement
- Writing unit tests Software maintenance, functional specification, team leadership, mentoring
This is a permanent contract. Our client is open to sponsor visas and offers a very good base salary and benefits.
If you are interested in participating in the process, please apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org