One of our leading clients, FEXCO, is seeking a Senior Java Developer for the headquarters in Killorglin (County Kerry, Ireland). They are a very successful financial services company and they operate globally: Ireland, the UK, the USA, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Australia.
They design, build and support software for foreign exchange, money transfer, credit card processing, mobile payments, etc. They use an Agile Software Methodology and they promote diversity, innovation, technical excellence and work-life balance.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 6+ years in Java Programming experience
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Very strong knowledge of JEE, Hibernate, Spring, JavaSript, HTML & CSS
- Good understanding of SQL Server, Oracle, Multi-platform Win/Linux/Unix, Rest APIs, Microservice Architecture, Docker, AngulaJS, etc.
The Senior Software Developer will be responsible for :
- Estimation, coding, software design, R&D
- User requirements definition, process improvement
- Writing unit tests Software maintenance, functional specification, team leadership, mentoring
The offer :
- Permanent contract: We offer you to be one year in Ireland and then to come back being part of new FEXCO's team in Madrid, Spain
- Very good base salary and benefits
- International environment
- Social benefits