We are looking for a Business Analyst on behalf of our client, an international software company based in Málaga focus on the Gambling Sector.
Our client builds very innovative and disruptive software and is growing a lot in the past couple of years.
As Business Analyst you will be part of a very structured and motivated Agile team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Capture business requirements and translate them into IT requirements using agile tools
- Work closely both with business sponsors and with the Agile delivery teams to inform them about possible changes regarding the product backlog
- Write user stories using Jira
You are the perfect candidate if you:
- Have hands-on experience on code (preferably Java, front)
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- High level of English is a must
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Preferably to have a CS Degree, Business Analysis Certification, experience with Jira / Confluence, experience in the Gaming Sector
- Very interesting salary conditions plus benefits (medical insurance, English classes, etc)
- International environment (40% of their employees do not speak Spanish)
- You will be working on innovative projects from scratch