We are looking for an IT Business Analyst on behalf of our client, an international software company based in Málaga focus on the Gaming Sector.
Our client builds very innovative software and is growing a lot in the last years.
As Business Analyst you will be part of a very structured and motivated Agile team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Capture business requirements and translate them into IT requirements using agile tools
- Work closely both with business sponsors and with the Agile delivery teams to inform them about possible changes regarding the product backlog
- Write user stories using Jira
You are the perfect candidate if you:
- Have hands-on experience on code (preferably Java, front)
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- High level of English is a must
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Preferably to have a CS Degree, Business Analysis Certification, experience with Jira / Confluence, experience in the Gaming Sector
- Very interesting salary conditions plus benefits (medical insurance, English classes, etc)
- International environment (40% of their employees do not speak Spanish)
- You will be working on innovative projects from scratch