About the company
Our client is a business-to-business software company which delivers cutting-edge fintech and encryption solutions. You will have the chance of working in a multicultural environment, where there’ll be challenging, fascinating projects for a start – the kind that gives you the chance to do some of the most rewarding work of your life. Plus, amazing opportunities to gain international experience thanks to their offices in London and Malaga. On top of that, expect all sorts of initiatives that will nurture, support and develop you, as well as excellent location-specific benefits.
What you’ll do
- Work on both server-side and client-side development for an n-tier enterprise Full stack application
- Design and develop code, put it into action and support projects on the application level
- Write, maintain and document unit and integration tests, and write up new and modified functionality
- Regularly analyze and review the code crafted by fellow visionaries to make sure it’s always spot-on
- Work closely with Technical Leads and Architects to make our software design and quality unbeatable
What you’ll bring
Armed with plenty of recent commercial J2EE experience, you’ll be well-versed in:
- web services (REST, SOAP)
- Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JPA, AOP.
- Java build tools (Maven or Ant) as well version control systems (Git, SVN, etc.)
- unit testing frameworks (JUnit) and unit testing practices
- web application servers (JBoss, Tomcat, Jetty, GlassFish etc.)
- concurrent programming and threading
You’ll also be familiar with:
- any database development
- Linux systems and shell scripting
- continuous integration tools
A graduate in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar, you’ll already be clued-up about Agile software development. You’ll be well-organised too, whether you’re making stuff happen in a team or getting on with things on your own. And you’ll have no problem coming up with ideas – or explaining them clearly.