We are looking for a Back End Developer on behalf of one of our client, a billing communication platform based in the Madrid area.
About the company
Our client is specialized in transforming the way service providers present and manage billing communications.
Their technology and services transform invoices into a personalized, digital, interactive billing experience in the channel of the customer’s choice. The customized and engaging design reduces customer confusion around the bill, thereby cutting service provider costs around inbound inquiries, and also provides an engagement opportunity for service providers to promote new services.
About the job
We are now seeking ambitious, highly motivated Software Engineers to work within our Global delivery team in our Madrid office as developers and consultants working directly with our Tier 1 customer base to bring our groundbreaking Product to market.
The ideal candidates will have strong backgrounds in both software development and the deployment of Product based solutions into Global Tier 1 organisations.
The successful candidates will have a mix of strong technical and communication skills that will allow for deployment in both development and client facing roles.
What will your job look like?
- Work to an agile methodology with the product and project teams to deliver product features and client deliverables
- Support clients during interface design, technical design, data mapping and testing
- Software design and build for integration of the company's product within the client environment
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Engineering or related discipline
- 5 years in software development
- Experience with the Telecommunications BSS stack understanding of billing and other key stack components is ideal
- Experience in developing high volume, mission critical software solutions in Telecommunications, Finance or similar markets
- Experienced in Java Enterprise, XML technologies, e.g., Java-XMLBinding,XSLTandFOP
- Experienced in build tools Maven, Ant and version control tools SVN, Git
- Development in Linux/Unix environments
- Experienced in template frameworks, such asSmooks,VelocityandFreemarker
- Experienced in Spring framework, Spring Security, Spring Integration, JPA / Hibernate
- Experienced in script languages, and Linux shell languages,Groovy,PythonandRuby
- Experienced in Web application, middleware and messaging servers, especially Tomcat, Spring Integration and RabbitMQ
- Experienced in databases MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server including design and development
Why will you love this job?
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
- You will advance and improve your own knowledge and skills by working with exceptional team members using advanced technologies