We are looking for a Support Architect (L2/L3) on behalf of our client, a leading European FinTech company, based in the city center of Málaga.
We are looking for a person with experience managing a support team, but also a person with an extensive background on a hands-on role.
As Support Architect you will have the following duties:
- Lead and manage a professional team of technical support (5-6 people)
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line technical support in order to solve complex technical incidents in the cloud
- Manage the escalation process , prioritise the incidences in the team
- Provide support to financial products
- Guarantee technical quality
- Monitor internal company applications
- Define SLA for the technical support department
- Coordinate with other departments
- Lead the management of incidences with 3rd party tools
- We are looking for a person with the following knowledge:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in team management and a minimum of 2 years in support teams
- Knowledge of support management tools and ticketing
- High English level - this is the corporate language of the company
- Knowledge and experience in cloud providers (AWS and ELK stack)
- Experience in Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, RedHat) and Windows as well as revision control software (Mercurial, git, svn, etc)
- It will be a must to have experience in Agile methodologies, Redis, MongoDB, etc.
- Our client offers a permanent position with good salary conditions (around 38-40k)
- International environment
- Training program: Certifications, events, etc.
- Team building activities