We work with the largest provider of telematics globally, they are a multinational company with a start-up mentality. They have offices in the USA, Australia, the UK and they are hiring Senior .Net / C# Engineers for their offices in Dublin.
The company was founded in 2004 with only 4 people and since then it has been growing consistently (they currently serve approximately 42,000 customers). They are expanding their team and they are looking for someone with experience in designing and building complex, large-scale SaaS products.
● Leading technology projects through the full SDLC
● Develop and maintain solution architecture models
● Work with delivery teams in the design and implementation of core components
● Develop strategic plans for application decomposition to micro services
● Lead architecture and technical designs reviews.
● Work closely with the Enterprise Architects in carrying out the overall vision for the product architecture
● Work with third parties to integrate systems or components in the company’s product
● Development of Proof of Concept’s as part of future solution assessments.
● Write code for features that utilise new or unfamiliar technologies, coding practices or languages
● Analyse code coverage and other metrics to identify potential areas for improvement and/or refactoring.
● Take a leading role in defining coding standards and code reviews to ensure a higher quality product
● 8+ years in application development roles with a minimum of 2 years as a solution architect
● Strong experience with common patterns in distributed systems (REST, SOA, DDD).
● Strong experience with lower level design patterns for micro service based component architectures, such as CQRS.
● Strong Experience in the .NET framework (WCF, ASMX, MVC, Web API, Windows Services, WebForms etc.).
● Experience with large scale SQL and NoSQL technologies.
● Experience of distributed caching and related open source tools.
● Experience with RPC request/response, asynchronous communication, and message based communication (RabbitMQ, nServiceBus).
● Experience delivering and owning micro services in a SaaS environment.
● Experience in measuring and improving performance of production systems.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
● Knowledge and experience of modern software development methodologies (Scrum/Kanban/Lean/XP)
● Experience in highly scalable, highly available platforms.
● Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery & Automation.
● Proven experience in scaling applications to large user base.
● Excellent, proven written and verbal communication skills required.
● Excellent, collaboration, influence and leadership skills required.
The company offers permanent contracts, visa sponsorship, great salaries and benefits. Are you interested in working in Dublin? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will provide more information about next steps.