We work with the largest provider of telematics globally, they are a multinational company with a start-up mentality. They have offices in the USA, Australia, the UK and they are hiring Senior .Net / C# Engineers for their offices in Dublin.
The company was founded in 2004 with only 4 people and since then it has been growing consistently (they currently serve approximately 42,000 customers). They are expanding their team and they are looking for an experienced Mobile Solutions Architect to facilitate the architectural design and delivery of the native mobile apps for their products.
- Managing technology projects through the full SDLC
- Develop and maintain solution architecture models
- Work with delivery teams in the design and implementation of core components
- Drive the development of future state architecture
- Develop strategic plans for application decomposition
- Participate in the building of high performing teams through mentoring, coaching and developing internal talent and recruiting industry top talent
- Be an innovation champion and evangelist
- Work with key stakeholders and the product team to understand future requirements and provide solution level technical designs
- Lead architecture and technical designs reviews.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Architects in carrying out the overall vision for our product architecture
- Smaller, decoupled components
- Removal of bottlenecks for scalable architecture
- Automated CI/CD practices
- Best in class engineering practices
- Work with third parties to integrate systems or components in the company’s products
- Development of Proof of Concept’s as part of future solution assessments.
- Write code for features that utilise new or unfamiliar technologies, coding practices or languages
- Analyse code coverage and other metrics to identify potential areas for improvement and/or refactoring.
- Educate developers on topics ranging from basic principles like decoupling, interface segregation, writing clean code, etc
- Take a leading role in defining coding standards and code reviews to ensure a higher quality product
- Provide recommendations and assist in determining which projects to prioritise and make the trade-off between technical debt and new functionality.
- 5+ years in app development roles with a minimum of 1 year in an architecture level role
- Excellent experience with Swift, Objective-C and Java
- Experience with Kotlin an advantage
- Experience with common patterns in distributed systems (REST, SOA, DDD)
- Experience in measuring and improving performance of production systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Knowledge and experience of modern software development methodologies (Scrum/Kanban/Lean/XP)
- Experience in highly scalable, highly available platforms.
- Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery & Automation.
- Proven experience in scaling applications to large user base
- Excellent, proven written and verbal communication skills required.
- Excellent, collaboration, influence and leadership skills required.
The company offers permanent contracts, visa sponsorship, great salaries and benefits. Are you interested in working in Dublin? Please send your CV to email@example.com and I will provide more information about next steps.