We are looking for a Senior Software Architect on behalf of our client, the technology leader in the behavioral health industry in the USA.
Our client opened up new offices in Madrid at the beginning of the year, and now is looking to expand their team.
As Senior Software Architect, you will have the following responsibilities:
● Leading technology projects through the full SDLC
● Develop and maintain solution architecture models
● Work with delivery teams in the design and implementation of core components
● Develop strategic plans for application decomposition to micro services
● Lead architecture and technical designs reviews
● Work closely with the Enterprise Architects in carrying out the overall vision for the product architecture
● Work with third parties to integrate systems or components in the company’s product
● Development of Proof of Concept’s as part of future solution assessments
● Write/analyse code for features that utilize new or unfamiliar technologies, coding practices or languages
● Take a leading role in defining coding standards and code reviews to ensure a higher quality product
Requirements for this role:
● 8+ years in application development roles with a minimum of 2 years as a solution architect. This is a hands-on role, the Solutions Architect will be still linked to code
● Strong experience with common patterns in distributed systems (REST, SOA, DDD)
● Strong experience with lower level design patterns for micro service-based component architectures, such as CQRS
● Strong Experience in the .NET framework (WCF, ASMX, MVC, Web API, Windows Services, WebForms etc.) - knowledge of other technologies will be an asset
● Experience with large scale SQL and NoSQL technologies
● Experience of distributed caching and related open source tools.
● Experience with RPC request/response, asynchronous communication, and message-based communication (RabbitMQ, nServiceBus).
● Experience delivering and owning microservices in a SaaS environment
● Experience in measuring and improving performance of production systems
- To work in an international environment
- Very competitive salary: Around 70K
- Permanent contract
- Possibility to grow professionally alongside with the company
- Possibility of working remotely from time to time (offices are in the city center of Madrid)