We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (API) on behalf of our client, the technology leader in the behavioral health industry in the USA.
Our client opened up new offices in Madrid at the beginning of the year, and now is looking to expand their team.
You are the ideal candidate if you enjoy contributing to a team that is solving complex data, usability, and scalability problems. You love to work on robust service layer technologies (RESTful APIs, JSON, ASP.NET, and other APIs) and highly scalable data technologies (DynamoDB, Kinesis, and Elasticsearch, Spark, Redshift). You are excited to leverage the cloud infrastructure of AWS to create new market changing solutions, while working under an Agile methodology.
As Senior Software Engineer, you will have to design and develop new features on a cloud-based healthcare platform. You will have to understand API Architecture. This is a hands-on role, focus on the back end side.
We are looking for a person who:
- Is team focused, highly collaborative, with a positive attitude
- Relevant experience building enterprise level web services and APIs
- Experience in a significant project: creating an API layer, for instance
- Experience and success working in a fast-paced, high-intensity, rapidly-changing agile environment
- To work in an international environment
- Very competitive salary: Around 50 K
- Permanent contract
- Possibility to grow professionally alongside with the company
- Possibility of working remotely very frequently (offices are in the city center of Madrid)