Zartis is helping to recruit one of the fastest growing companies in Dublin. Providing travel technologies to companies all over the world, at the moment they are looking forward to enlarging their team in Dublin.
They offer an amazing benefits package, flexible start and finish times, an inclusive company culture, the opportunity for worldwide travel and a proactive corporate social responsibility policy that embraces diversity and personal growth.
As Technical Writer, you will be working on a cross-functional feature team using agile methodologies to deliver new requirements and improvements to one or more of their products. They range from a wireless entertainment system, a digital document library and authoring system, an enterprise synchronization platform and real-time flight tracking software.
Your documentation will be integrated into each of the products build lifecycle to build up-to-date outputs for every release. You will also be providing key product input on our cloud-based digital library and XML authoring product.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A degree in English, Communication, Engineering or related field or equivalent practical hands-on experience
- 5 years’ professional experience in a related job using an Agile software lifecycle producing end-user guides and internal engineering documentation
- Experience producing structured documentation in SGML or XML formats
- Experience creating flow charts, sequence diagrams and graphics as supporting documentation
- Experience using JIRA and ConfluenceComfortable in a *NIX ShellFamiliarity with using or documenting modern RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with build technologies e.g. Ant, Gradle, MavenFamiliarity with git