Zartis is working with the largest provider of telematics globally, they are a multinational company with a start-up mentality. They have offices in the USA, Australia, the UK.
The company was founded in 2004 with only 4 people and since then it has been growing consistently (they currently serve approximately 42,000 customers).
- Involve every stage of innovation process, i.e. Ideation, validation, and execution
- Build quick prototypes to prove concepts
- Architect, design, develop and deploy new features and products
- Bring the innovative culture to the rest of organization
- Apply open source, cutting-edge technology with continual learning opportunities
- Work with bright, talented colleagues in a lean Kanban environment
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of JS libraries like JQuery or Backbone.js
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good knowledge of server-side programming (ASP.NET, NODE.JS, PHP, and Ruby on Rails etc.)
- Good knowledge of database technologies like MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Couchbase
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
- Experience developing an API (OAuth, XML, JSON, REST, etc.)
- Quick learner, with passion for new technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
The company offers permanent contracts, visa sponsorship, great salaries and benefits. Are you interested in working in Dublin? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will provide more information.