Currently looking for people with German language skills who want to start, or continue, a career in sales. This role would be suitable for a self-starter and anyone with a keen interest in technology.
The offices are based in Cork city centre, Ireland, where the culture and attitude from the global HQ in downtown San Francisco is embraced. In the Cork office, you’ll find a great working environment with fun and smart people while being surrounded by great restaurants, bars, and all sorts of other things we make good use of as a team!
- Schedule highly qualified meetings for Account Executives by building a sales pipeline from inbound leads
- Leverage prospecting tools and outbound calling techniques to schedule meetings with identified target accounts
- Collaborate with marketing, support, sales, and product teams to facilitate new programs, messaging, campaigns, and offerings
- Ensure inbound requests and opportunity handoffs to sales, business development, and support are successful and exceed the customer’s satisfaction
- Ensure reporting and communications are frequent and bi-directional
- Exhibit qualities of overachievement, self-motivation, good teamwork, and positive attitude
- Business fluency in German and English required
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com CRM tool and LinkedIn/prospecting tools
- Previous experience in business development is a real advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with technology is a plus