Zartis is helping to recruit one of the fastest growing companies in Dublin. Providing travel technologies to companies all over the world, at the moment they are looking forward to enlarging their team in Dublin.
They provide SaaS solutions, cloud applications and native mobile ones for clients by using Java/Groovy stack and migrating to the Kotlin-based platform.
- Ensure correct logging and priority of customer issues
- Taking ownership of issues and seeing them through to completion
- Diagnosing and fault information gathering
- Working with both the development team and customers to quickly identify root causes
- Enhancing our existing delivery and support methodologies
- Document common issues for education purposes and for feedback into the product road-map
- Managing our internal instances both on-site and in AWS
Having 3-5 years of experience with
- Linux / scripting knowledge
- JVM based languages
- Writing SQL queries
What we consider a plus:
- Maven / Gradle experience
- LDAP / Active Directory knowledge
- Experience with AWS environment management
- Experience with Jira
Please note that the company does not provide visa sponsorship and you have to be based in Ireland at the moment.