We are looking for a Technical Integration Engineer to help our customer to change how companies market, sell and communicate with their customers.
Our client is an Irish company with customer intelligence cloud for marketers, whose product manage all data about the customer, deciding what should happen next and execute that action in real time.
The Technical Integration Engineer will be responsible for successfully implementing our client's product for global brands. This is a customer-facing role, working within our Customer Success team, blending technical expertise in integrating enterprise systems and applications, with experience in applying that knowledge to solve business challenges.
- Leading the technical delivery of integrations.
- Creating technical scripts to support customer integrations both online and batched.
- Leading technical requirements gathering.
- Developing technical design documents, plans, and other systems integration related artifacts.
- Developing and conducting testing plans and procedures based on system recommendations.
- Providing the Customer with integration support.
- Designing, creating and executing acceptance tests and systems integration tests through benchmarking and performance test tools.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience in a systems implementation / integration / technical consultancy role
- Knowledge of ETL principles and experience with REST, JSON and transformations essential.
- Background in automated testing, rule engines, and NoSQL databases an advantage.
- Exposure to AWS or similar hosting services, NoSQL databases and related technologies an advantage.
- Knowledge of branching, release management systems.
- Demonstrated experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with customers and foster business relationships.
- SDLC experience is an advantage.
- Flexible working practices
- Very updated technologies (Java last version, AWS, NoSQL, Jenkins, JSON...)
- Competitive salary, depending on your experience
- International environment - you'll be traveling around 25% of your time
- Initial and continuous technical training
- The possibility to grow within the company to a number of roles (BA, PM, Architecture)
- Location: Goya Office