We are looking for a User Management Marketing Manager on behalf of our client, an innovative New York startup, whose founding mission is to democratize medical expertise through their software platform.
The User Management Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and optimizing onboarding and engagement campaigns for our growing user base. Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop multi-channel marketing strategies (email, mobile, web, direct mail) to optimize user experience including onboarding, engagement and retention programs
- Create and deploy complex automated campaigns within our CRM and marketing automation systems
- Manage regular customer communications including newsletters and new productannouncements• Work closely with our Product and Data Science teams to understand and segment users based on lifecycle and behavior in order to make campaigns/communications compelling and effective
- Utilize and monitor A/B and multivariate experiments to continuously improve CRM KPIsWhat Success Looks like it's all about setting our users up for success. You’ll work to effectively message and deliver the value of eConsults to our users, catalyzing inspiration, delight, and engagement.
- Increase in user engagement and platform utilization (shared departmental goals)
- Competitive salary, plus equity
- Medical insurance
- Annual budget for technical training and studies
- Dynamic and innovative team