Our client, an important company of GPS fleet management, is looking for a .NET Software Engineer for their Platform Group. They offer an exciting opportunity for an ambitious engineer to join their expanding R&D team in a hands-on development role in Lisbon. Responsible for the backend solutions and variety of R&D initiatives for the company's award-winning web application suite.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Progress your ability and skills to develop efficient, reusable and performant code, participating in code reviews and workshops in a cross-functional agile development team.
- Help with feature implementation per designs produced by the immediate team members or in cooperation with the Architecture team.
- Conduct research and Proof of Concepts on emerging technologies.
- Provide effort estimations for the individual assignments.
Your knowledge and experience...
- 1+ years of experience in design and development of web applications and services in .NET.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Awareness of common patterns in distributed systems (e.g. REST, SOA, SaaS, Web APIs) and theoretical knowledge of OOA, OOD principles and multi-threading.
Your personal traits:
- Result oriented and focused on successful delivery.
- Good communicator with both technical and non-technical subjects.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of ownership, enthusiasm for technology and initiative.
- Natural team player.
- Interested in building career in the fast-paced and growing team environment.
What we offer:
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, they're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as video entertainment. Of course, they will offer you great pay and benefits, but they're about more than that.