We are looking for a Mobile Developer on behalf of our client, a Health, and Safety Compliance Solutions company, which helps their customers make sure their employees and clients are safe at work, to help them recruit developers for their new product team based in Madrid. They’re fast growing, well funded and with 150 + business customers in Europe.
They see H&S in a different way, and design a cloud product to be easy to use, friendly, and even fun!
They are facing a couple of interesting challenges regarding sensitive data and unashamedly cross-platforms - therefore, UX is extremely important for them.
As Mobile Developer, you will have the chance to help shape its culture and approach from an early stage and work on new projects from scratch.
At the moment, they’re looking for a Mobile Software Engineer to work on building new features for their platform, being part of a multidisciplinary team.
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant disciplines
- Working experience in Android and iOS development
- Have published one or more apps in the app store
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Solid English communication skills
Some technologies /methodologies you'll use are iOS Swift, Android Studio, Reactive patterns, SVN as a repository, Agile methodology, 3rd party APIs, among others. The back-end of their product is now based on Go and AWS.
- To work at a fast-growing company in an attractive and international space
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- Possibility to grow professionally alongside with the company
- Autonomy to make what you will
- Possibility to work remotely from time to time
- You'll travel from time to time to their wonderful main offices in Dublin