Zartis is helping to recruit for one of the fastest growing companies in Dublin. They provide travel technologies to companies all over the world, and at the moment they are investing in their engineering center in Dublin.
They provide SaaS solutions, cloud applications, and native mobile ones for clients by using Java/Groovy stack and are migrating to a Kotlin-based platform
The company has a startup-like environment and can offer in return flexible timetables and ad-hoc remote work, alongside with the stability of a big company, an exceptionally attractive salary, and benefits package.
- 5 years professional experience with Agile software lifecycle (TDD, pair programming, short release cycle)
- Experience with Major web framework e.g. AngularJS, React, Web Components
- Experience integrating with RESTful JSON API’s
- Some experience with automated unit testing/acceptance testing technologies
- Some experience with build technologies e.g. Grunt, gulp.js
You will have the opportunity to
- Work with the latest technologies such as Typescript, React Native, and ClojureScript.
- Work on full-stack (native & backend) development.