We are looking for an IT Systems Engineer on behalf of our client.
Our client is a global software company which develops an end-user experience management solution based on analytics, with offices in the city center of Madrid.
Your responsibilities as Systems Engineer will go from deploying new systems to serve critical services, writing a puppet script to solve a problem by automation, helping a new user set up his computer, elaborating specifications, etc.
Qualifications and skills we are looking for:
- 1 to 2 years as a System and Network Administrator
- Very good communication skills and teamwork, both in English and Spanish.
- Good skills in Linux administration (especially Debian)
- Knowledge of networking (switching, routing, firewalling, VPN)
- Knowledge in basic IT Services (Monitoring, Backup, etc…)
- Good scripting skills
- Skills in virtualized and Windows Servers Administration is a nice to have, but not necessary
- University degree in Computer Sciences or related is a plus
- Strong motivation/curiosity to learn new things and discover new technologies
- Very good problem-solving skills and open-mind towards suggestions
- Be able to work autonomously
- Good salary conditions according to experience
- Social benefits (ticket restaurant, medical insurance, fitness center access, training and certifications)
- International environment
- Possibilities of professional development