We are working with a client that's delivering a new class of advanced threat defense in cyber-security. Their product directly analyzes network traffic in real time using a patent-pending combination of data science, machine learning and behavioral analysis to detect attacker behaviors and user anomalies in the network. All detection's are correlated and prioritized to show an attack in context and machine learning adapts as attacks evolve.
Platform Ops Engineers are critical when it comes to keeping both our customers and engineering team running. As part of the Platform Ops group you will work on products critical to our operations and software that proactively detects issues with systems in the data center, in the cloud, or at customer sites.
* Development and maintenance of customer update and telemetry systems based in Python
* Development and maintenance of new features for automation of system bring up and testing
* Administration of engineering owned systems in the physical data center, including switch management, system bring up, and system monitoring solutions (e.g. Nagios)
* Administration of cloud-based (AWS) systems including Atlassian products (Jira, Stash, Confluence), Jenkins, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Mongo, Grafana, etc.
* Work with other engineering teams to deploy new systems and features
* BS or MS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)* Programming languages: Python
* Database hands-on experience (Elasticsearch and Mongo preferred)
* Basic knowledge of networking and firewall/router/switch configuration
* Comfortable with AWS deployments, networking, and best practices
* Linux system proficiency
* Experience in deploying and managing software products and systems