We are looking for Senior Software Engineers and a Senior Team Lead, on behalf of our client, Fenergo.
Fenergo is an Irish FinTech company founded in 2009, with offices in other locations in Europe, North America, the Middle East and the Asia Pacific regions.
Some of their clients are BBVA, Santander, BNP Paribas, Bank of China, etc.
The company has grown fast, and 3 years ago they secured $85million in funding, which will enable them to keep their growing up.
We are looking for a .NET Senior Software Engineer to join their new team in Madrid. This position will involve participation in the full project lifecycle developing a product which is resold to multiple financial clients. As NET Senior Software Engineer, you will be involved in the analysis, design, development, testing, and documentation of software projects.
This role will grow to include:
- Responsibility for managing a small sub-team of developers
- Deliver high-quality software within an agreed timeframe that meets defined requirements
- We are looking for a technically sound developer that would like to expand their technical expertise while gaining experience in working on a best-in-class product
Required Skills & Education:
- A minimum of 4 years' development experience
- At least 4 years' .NET experience of the following: - C#, ASP.NET
- Experience with .NET 4.5
- Strong expertise with two or more of the following technologies: HTML, CSS, JQuery, JSON, and ASP.NET.
- Database design/programming with MS SQL Server (2008 2012) and/or Oracle.
- Very competitive salary, depending on your experience and skills
- The possibility to work with latest technologies, in a cutting-edge Fintech Product
- Benefits: free breakfast, annual bonus, flexible salary (you can include restaurant ticket or travel ticket)
- Flexibility (one day of remote work per week, flexible working hours, etc.)
- Career development
- Extensive training programmes
- Their office is based in Goya, Madrid city center