We are looking for a Big Data Software Engineer to expand the new team in Spain of our client.
Our client is an Irish company which develops a Customer Intelligence Cloud Solution for marketers. This person is drawn to the challenges of scaling and building great systems and crunching large amounts of data.
- 3-5 years of experience as an Engineer in the related field.
- Experience working as a big data developer/Engineer
- Knowledge of Big Data systems, Spark, Ansible, Scala / Python, Kafka, Cloudera, others.
- Building scalable systems in Java and related technologies.
- Developing REST-based APIs (Java)
- Developing in Spark.
- NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, Redis, and ElasticSearch.
- Relational databases such as PostgreSQL.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) ecosystem.
- GNU/Linux-based development.
What the company can offer in return:
- Competitive salary and flexible working.
- Cutting edge tech stack to work with and technology problems to solve in the area of Big Data, AI and Machine Learning.
- Big opportunity to learn and your progress your career working with the experienced team, in Dublin and Madrid
- Great chance to be a ‘founding member’ of the first Boxever team outside of Dublin - huge opportunity to make an impact as the team and company grows.
- Office based in Goya, Madrid city center