We are looking for Senior Full Stack Engineers on behalf of our client, the technology leader in the behavioral health industry in the U.S.
You'd be working on the design, development, support and improvement for the new features of their SaaS data protection platform.
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- Enjoy contributing to a team that is solving complex data, usability, and scalability problems.
- You love to work on robust service layer technologies (RESTful APIs, JSON, ASP.NET, and other APIs) and highly scalable data technologies (DynamoDB, Kinesis, SQS, and Elasticsearch)
- You are excited to leverage the cloud infrastructure of AWS to create new market changing solutions
- You have 3-7 years of experience in the following:
- To work in an international environment
- Very competitive salary plus lots of flexibility and the possibility to work from home very often
- Possibility to grow professionally alongside with the company
- Possibility of working remotely after the first months
- You choose your hardware and we provide it for you along with the software
- Convenient and modern office space in the city centre of Madrid