Telesales Specialist – Full Time
Zevas Call Centre Services is a leading provider of outsourced customer contact solutions for companies who are serious about every customer communication. We serve a cross section of industry verticals from Telecom to Financial Services across European and North American markets. Our Team of highly skilled staff, hands-on management style and best of breed technologies allow companies interact with their customers when their customers need them, whether it’s over the phone, by VoIP, by email or on the Web.
Delivered as a tailored solution for each client’s specific business needs, Zevas is fast, flexible and cost effective and can have you up and running within a matter of days, providing best-of-class customer acquisition and retention solutions.
Our Client Pinergy is committed to helping Irish homes and businesses become more energy efficient. Pinergy partner with their customers to deliver innovative energy solutions that reduce energy consumption, waste and cost.
Zevas and Pinergy continue to work together to develop a high calibre telesales team and now have a number of openings for Telesales Specialists.
Zevas now have exciting opportunities available for Telesales Executives to join our team working with Pinergy. As a Telesales Executive you will maximise sales by selling the benefits of Pinergy to customers. Full training is provided and continuous improvement assessments ensure the highest standard of delivery.
Our Telesales Specialists:
- Listen to and understand customer needs in order to achieve sales targets.
- Match and promote services, providing customers with the right solution.
- Represent both Zevas & Pinergy to the highest degree.
- Accurately document and record all calls using the appropriate computer systems.
- Contribute positively to the team, working effectively within a strong team orientated environment, participating constructively in team meetings and with fellow colleagues.
- Demonstrate flexibility in order for personal and departmental achievement within a competitive market environment.
Responsibilities and Role Outputs
- Provide Outbound Sales Calls to Potential Customers in an efficient manner
- Track Customer information details electronically
- Manage a friendly professional relationship
- Achieve sales targets on weekly basis
- Handle objections effectively and professionally
- High level working knowledge of all products and services i.e. tariff plans, technology & device
- Daily activity success against company key performance indicators
- Strong team player
Experience and Attributes
- A passion for sales and delivering customer excellence - a positive, driven attitude
- At least 6 months relevant sales experience.
- Proven successful track record in Sales.
- Self-motivated, dedicated and passionate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written & verbally
- Target driven with a strong sales focus and desire to exceed
- Excellent work ethic and confident phone manner essential
- Experience in utilities is an advantage.
- Fluency in English
Benefits include generous bonus package, a well-stocked fridge with breakfast, lunch, snacks, fruit, cakes free daily, free parking, handy location close to City, extensive training provided, opportunities to progress with our structured career program, pension plan, subsidized health care and more.
INTERVIEWING NOW - APPLY TODAY SO YOU DON'T MISS OUT!