Recruiting for an exciting HR business partner role who will support business needs and ensure the implementation of company strategy and objectives across our Dublin site. Recruitment will be a major focus.
Reporting to the Operations and HR Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the HR function delivering support to staff where there is a strong focus on multilingual recruitment and talent management.
Key goals will include the promotion of corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, recruitment and selection, performance management, learning & development, employment cycle changes and talent management.
Your Job :
- Manage on site recruitment and selection process.
- Support management & employees in all aspects of HR policies & procedures with support from the HR Manager
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of talent
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system.
- Report on HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance across the site
- 3rd level Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 2/3 years in recruitment
- Deliver HR strategy & continuous improvement.
- In-depth knowledge of employment legislation and HR best practices
To make an application or enquiry in complete confidence, contact Chorgan@Zevas.com